

31 weeks Pretty Ballerina First Day of School 8/2009


Stitches on Oct 2, 2009 Hanging at Tulsa Zoo
Ok,
I am terrible at this blog stuff and my goal is to change this. I am going to post something here at least twice a week. I promise!! The kids are getting so big and doing and saying so many funny things that if I dont let my friends and family share in my mommy joy then before I know it they will be off to college and nobody will know anything about them. So here is one of this weeks posts. Jackson and Brooklyn are doing well. They started their mother's day out class this August and are doing well (although Jackson is still hugging a little too much-you know some kids dont like hugs) Jackson went to the ER this last Friday because he thought he would be Spiderman and jump off his little table and hit the wall. So he now has 6 stitches in his forehead. We are going to get those out tomorrow. I am now 36 weeks and ready for Jonah to make his appearance. Everything is pretty much ready for him....so anytime buddy. I am still working twice a week, but am so ready for maternity leave. Today I went to a coworker's shower and Jackson did the funniest thing. He was asking me what a boy's name was and I said "Ask him" So Jackson proceded to say "Ask him, oh Ask him....wanna play?" It was so funny. Well, I will have more stories I am sure. I promise to post later this week.
I am terrible at this blog stuff and my goal is to change this. I am going to post something here at least twice a week. I promise!! The kids are getting so big and doing and saying so many funny things that if I dont let my friends and family share in my mommy joy then before I know it they will be off to college and nobody will know anything about them. So here is one of this weeks posts. Jackson and Brooklyn are doing well. They started their mother's day out class this August and are doing well (although Jackson is still hugging a little too much-you know some kids dont like hugs) Jackson went to the ER this last Friday because he thought he would be Spiderman and jump off his little table and hit the wall. So he now has 6 stitches in his forehead. We are going to get those out tomorrow. I am now 36 weeks and ready for Jonah to make his appearance. Everything is pretty much ready for him....so anytime buddy. I am still working twice a week, but am so ready for maternity leave. Today I went to a coworker's shower and Jackson did the funniest thing. He was asking me what a boy's name was and I said "Ask him" So Jackson proceded to say "Ask him, oh Ask him....wanna play?" It was so funny. Well, I will have more stories I am sure. I promise to post later this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment