shamrock blinkie




Jonah: Born November 6, 2009
Jonah’s birthstone is the citrine/yellow topaz. (with love/fire). His astrological sign is the scorpio. His flower is the chrysanthemum. He was born in the chinese year of the ox. He will start kindergarten in 2015, be old enough to drive a car in 2025, finish high school in 2027, and graduate from college
with the class of 2031.

Brooklyn Michelle Clupny
Brooklyn: Born August 5, 2007.
Brooklyn's birthstone is Peridot or Jade (Married Happiness) Her Astrological Sign is Leo. Her Flower is Gladiola or Poppy (Orange, Red and Light Green) She was born in the Chinese Year of The Pig. She will start kindergarten in 2013, be old enough to drive a car in 2023, finish high school in 2025, and will graduate from college with the class of 2029.

Jackson Scott Clupny
Jackson: Born January 26, 2006
Jackson's birthstone is Garnet (Loyalty, Constancy) His Astrological Sign is Aquarius. His Flower is Carnation or Snowdrop (Black, Dk. Blue or Red) He was born in the Chinese Year of The Dog. He will start kindergarten in 2011, be old enough to drive a car in 2022, finish high school in 2024, and will graduate from college with the class of 2028.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Possible change in plans


Well we went to the doctor yesterday. Everything looks good except for one thing.....Jonah is stubborn. He is lying transverse (sideways) with his feet partially breech. The doctor discussed the possibility of a external version, which is where they try to turn the baby. I am not so sure about that. There are risks involved and I dont want to up any chances of a complication. So basically we are looking at a c-section unless Jonah decides to turn (which I am hoping for). I have a doctor appt on Tuesday and we will make some decisions then. Other than that we have been good. The kids are getting so big. The other night we were eating dinner and we told Jackson that is was good to try new things. He said "Mom, dad I dont think that is the case." I mean the boy is not even 4. He is too funny. Right now I am trying to get these kiddos to pick up their toys. They like to dump all their toys in the floor and then hate picking them up. We have tried telling them to pick out one toy at a time so then there is less to pick up, but they haven't gotten that yet. Maybe it will sink in when they get tired of always having to pick up toys. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment