shamrock blinkie




Jonah: Born November 6, 2009
Jonah’s birthstone is the citrine/yellow topaz. (with love/fire). His astrological sign is the scorpio. His flower is the chrysanthemum. He was born in the chinese year of the ox. He will start kindergarten in 2015, be old enough to drive a car in 2025, finish high school in 2027, and graduate from college
with the class of 2031.

Brooklyn Michelle Clupny
Brooklyn: Born August 5, 2007.
Brooklyn's birthstone is Peridot or Jade (Married Happiness) Her Astrological Sign is Leo. Her Flower is Gladiola or Poppy (Orange, Red and Light Green) She was born in the Chinese Year of The Pig. She will start kindergarten in 2013, be old enough to drive a car in 2023, finish high school in 2025, and will graduate from college with the class of 2029.

Jackson Scott Clupny
Jackson: Born January 26, 2006
Jackson's birthstone is Garnet (Loyalty, Constancy) His Astrological Sign is Aquarius. His Flower is Carnation or Snowdrop (Black, Dk. Blue or Red) He was born in the Chinese Year of The Dog. He will start kindergarten in 2011, be old enough to drive a car in 2022, finish high school in 2024, and will graduate from college with the class of 2028.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Long overdue!!

Hey!

I know I have been soooo bad! I have just had a very crazy month and by the time I have time to write on the computer I am so tired I just go to bed. So hmmm...catching up! On January 26th my baby turned 5. Jackson had his 5th birthday and daddy stayed home especially to celebrate. We went to bible study and then headed to Wal-Mart to get his new bike.






Afterwards we went to Mad Pizza and had a great lunch. And last but not least we went to Chuck E Cheese to play. Then on saturday January 29th we celebrated at Jackson's birthday party at The Jones Center. We had a pirate party and the kids swam. Jackson had a blast!







The following week came my birthday. I am now 29 years old. Only one more year before I am in my thirties!! We got a bunch of snow and ice here so it was a little difficult to celebrate like we planned.




We went to dinner on January 31st before all the snow hit. On my actual birthday Jeff was home because he couldnt get out so he spoiled me big time. He made me breakfast and lunch and then was able to get out for a bit to pick me up some Shogun!! I love my hubby!! So that pretty much sums up our activities....snow and birthdays! Brooklyn got her ears pierced and is my little girly girl. Jonah has finally started walking and is sleeping in a toddler bed. He is getting too big too fast! A friend of mine's husband is a physical therapist and he gave me some exercises to do to help my neck and head. I am going to try them and if it is not better by next week we are getting a MRI of my neck. Last week I worked out every day but Tuesday and started feeling better. Unfortunately I worked out too hard on Friday and this weekend my neck is really sore. Gotta learn to take it easy. Well, gotta go. Jeff and I are watching The Wolfman and getting ready for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment