Hey!
Well it looks like we are passing around some bugs around here. This weekend it started out as a cold with runny noses, coughs, and sore throats. Then Saturday Jonah started throwing up. We thought it was only isolated to Jonah but lo and behold last night Jackson and Brooklyn started throwing up! No one likes cleaning up the carpet and stripping beds at midnight. The worst part was just seeing the kids upset and hurting. So today we are just lying around and relaxing as much as possible. The kids had toast for breakfast and some chicken noodle soup for lunch, as well as plenty of pedialyte to drink. Brooklyn is starting to turn around this afternoon so I hope that this bug passes.

Now onto house drama. They moved our closing yet again. We are now suppose to close this Friday December 17th. Jeff and I made a decision and told the realtor that if we do not close this Friday we are taking our house off the market. We started this house contract on Oct 12th and still havent moved. We have been packed since the end of October and the stress has taken its toll. We are not going to keep letting them change the date. Not to mention I am not going to live in a packed house without a tree for Christmas. Everyone has assured me that we will close this Friday so we will see. I just have to have faith in God and I know he knows what is best for us.
So hopefully the next time I post something it will be news that we are in our new house with pics for all you to see! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas!!

No comments:
Post a Comment