shamrock blinkie




Jonah: Born November 6, 2009
Jonah’s birthstone is the citrine/yellow topaz. (with love/fire). His astrological sign is the scorpio. His flower is the chrysanthemum. He was born in the chinese year of the ox. He will start kindergarten in 2015, be old enough to drive a car in 2025, finish high school in 2027, and graduate from college
with the class of 2031.

Brooklyn Michelle Clupny
Brooklyn: Born August 5, 2007.
Brooklyn's birthstone is Peridot or Jade (Married Happiness) Her Astrological Sign is Leo. Her Flower is Gladiola or Poppy (Orange, Red and Light Green) She was born in the Chinese Year of The Pig. She will start kindergarten in 2013, be old enough to drive a car in 2023, finish high school in 2025, and will graduate from college with the class of 2029.

Jackson Scott Clupny
Jackson: Born January 26, 2006
Jackson's birthstone is Garnet (Loyalty, Constancy) His Astrological Sign is Aquarius. His Flower is Carnation or Snowdrop (Black, Dk. Blue or Red) He was born in the Chinese Year of The Dog. He will start kindergarten in 2011, be old enough to drive a car in 2022, finish high school in 2024, and will graduate from college with the class of 2028.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just a waitin'..........






Hey!

Well it looks like we are closing December 3rd, so yes we must wait some more. They probably would have been ready this week, but with the holiday they probably figured let's just wait. I dont like that we havent closed yet, but I praise God that we are getting to move in the first place. I am so grateful and excited. I cant wait to get unpacked, paint, and decorate for Christmas. I am so excited for the holidays in our new home. Unfortunately Thanksgiving is going to be a little different this year. We were suppose to go to TN this year and I was so excited, especially since we havent been there in 3 years. However, with the move so close and so much to do we figured it was in our best bet to stay home. I picked up Thanksgiving night at work and we are going to eat dinner before at a friend's house. Well, Jonah is feeling better. Friday he had his one year appt and he is doing well. He was 19 pounds 2 oz (little guy) and doing well developmentally. He can say 3 words (mama, dada, bye-bye) and has a few times said Brooklyn and Jackson. He isnt walking yet, but so close. This past Thursday I went to Jackson's class for a Thanksgiving banquet. It was a lot of fun and Jackson is growing up so fast. According to his teacher he is a lover and has quite a few lady friends after him. Now I am worried :) We put hot rollers in Brooklyn's hair for the first time this week and she loved it! She is my little girly girl. Last night Jeff and I went to see the newest Harry Potter. It was awesome. I cant wait to see it again. I am really looking forward to part 2 in July. Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. "Give thanks to the lord for he is good" PSALM 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment