shamrock blinkie




Jonah: Born November 6, 2009
Jonah’s birthstone is the citrine/yellow topaz. (with love/fire). His astrological sign is the scorpio. His flower is the chrysanthemum. He was born in the chinese year of the ox. He will start kindergarten in 2015, be old enough to drive a car in 2025, finish high school in 2027, and graduate from college
with the class of 2031.

Brooklyn Michelle Clupny
Brooklyn: Born August 5, 2007.
Brooklyn's birthstone is Peridot or Jade (Married Happiness) Her Astrological Sign is Leo. Her Flower is Gladiola or Poppy (Orange, Red and Light Green) She was born in the Chinese Year of The Pig. She will start kindergarten in 2013, be old enough to drive a car in 2023, finish high school in 2025, and will graduate from college with the class of 2029.

Jackson Scott Clupny
Jackson: Born January 26, 2006
Jackson's birthstone is Garnet (Loyalty, Constancy) His Astrological Sign is Aquarius. His Flower is Carnation or Snowdrop (Black, Dk. Blue or Red) He was born in the Chinese Year of The Dog. He will start kindergarten in 2011, be old enough to drive a car in 2022, finish high school in 2024, and will graduate from college with the class of 2028.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday fun day!

Well today was a good ol' Saturday. We got up and had a nice breakfast and then Jackson and Jeff had some good ol fashion male bonding by getting haircuts together. It is beginning to be their ritual together! It is so cute. Brooklyn and I did some beauty shop while Jonah was napping. Here's a cake that I delivered today


.


So after I delivered the cake I hung out at home while the kids took a nap. When they woke up I tried to get our new phone, but the lady would not let us upgrade one day early...kinda silly huh? So I guess we get our new phones tomorrow. Then we headed over to Mike and Shelley's for his 30th birthday. It was nice hanging out with everyone and the kiddos enjoyed themselves. Now I am watching some tv with the hubby and getting ready for bed. By the way, I made this awesome chinese sauce that I cooked with some noodles to make lo mein, but you can use it to marinate meat, cook with noodles, rice, or just some stir fry veggies. Try it out!


1/4 cup soy sauce (actually asked for Tamari- a dark soy...but didnt get any...just used soy)

3 tbs honey

2 tbs tomato paste

2 tbs rice vinegar

1 tbs sesame oil

2 cloves garlic


No comments:

Post a Comment