


Well we definitely had an interesting day today. All started well....the kiddos wore their green and were too cute!! We went to our last day of bible study and had a great morning. We took our nap and then had a afternoon of getting ready for work. So I was at work when I got a call from Jeff a little before 8pm. Apparently Jackson hit Brooklyn with his gun and she fell and hit her face on his entertainment center. So I told him to come up to the hospital if he thought she might need stitches. They came up and poor Brooklyn looked pitiful. Her nostrils were leaking blood and there was a little gash above her lip. A pediatrician was on our floor and checked her out. He said she didnt need stitches, but she needed some dermabond to close the gash....so to the ER we went. Finally we got her taken care of and I went back to work for the night. Poor thing looked so swolled and terrible the next morning that I had her stay home.....so no sleep for mommy. Then I went and picked up Jackson and then went to Jonah's 4 month checkup. He still has a double ear infection so we are getting another 10 days of antibiotics...and he got shots. Not looking forward to tonight. Hope I get some sleep! Hope everyone had a wonderful St Patty's Day. We didnt get the luck of the Irish this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment