



We had a wonderful Christmas. On Christmas Eve we had a nice dinner together and then let the kids open one present. They loved them and didnt want to go to bed....but hey Santa was coming! Christmas morning I made some bubble bread and we opened presents. I loved seeing the kids so excited! It is the best present ever! Afterwards we got everything cleaned up and got ready to go to Jeff's parents. We snacked all day and opened presents. It was nice. Then we adults played Outburst and some other games. We got home around 10pm and the kiddos crashed...parents included! We went back over the next day to enjoy lunch with Jeff's sister and her hubby and kids. It was great to see them. Now it is the time of getting back into normal mode. I got all the decor put away except for the tree. That goes down this weekend. I cant believe 2010 will be here Friday. Where did the time go? Not to mention I have to go back to work January 20th. Definitely not ready for that. I mean I am ready to see my friends....just want to bring the kids with me. I dont think the hospital will be up for that though. Well, Jonah is fussing and I need to tend to my little angel. Will post more soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment