

Well....he is finally here!! Jonah Christian Clupny was born on November 6, 2009 at 5:20am. He weighed 7lbs 9oz and was 20 inches long. I went into the hospital at 8:30pm on Nov 5th. I got my cytotec (medicine to soften cervix) at 9pm. By 12am I was contracting pretty regularly. At 3am I was still 1 cm but contracting very hard. So I went from 1cm to 10 in 2 hours and then pushed 4 times. It was fast and intense, but so worth it. Jonah has been so good and is eating like a champ. Today we got home around 11am after waiting for his circ. Right now he is sleeping and I am thinking about getting a little nap in, especially since Brooklyn and Jackson are sleeping!! I am so thankful to all the people who helped me with his birth. It really was a wonderful experience and I am so blessed that everyone is happy and healthy!

No comments:
Post a Comment